Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hurricane Fay Special Presidential Wings - Jacksonville, FL




Tonight's Presidential Wings was supposed to have guests from the Daytona Beach area in addition to several local BMW owners. Hurricane Fay took care of those plans. Wind up to 40mph closes bridges in Jacksonville. The storm was moving at 2mph, so it lingers longer in one place and drops a buttload of rain along its path. I dined alone. It happens. I arrived at the Hooters on San Jose Boulevard as the eye of the hurricane was over Jacksonville... not much in the way of rain. Hooters Girl Beverly made sure my soda did not run dry and the Buffalo Chicken Salad was great, as usual.

The Hooters Girl to my immediate left was at the Honda Bikini Bike Wash where I have additional photos and video of her.

No comments: