Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hooters I Have Known








If one can have a favorite Hooters, mine would have to be the Polaris location in north Columbus, Ohio. I was on assignment in Dublin for fifteen months and visited the Polaris location almost every Thursday evening, sometimes to host a Presidential Wings, other times just to enjoy a dinner that I did not prepare myself. I did visit the other three locations (the Highway 161 location closed soon after I left in 2007). I once put my business card in the Polaris fishbowl and won a wing party which I shared with members of the Buckeye Beemer BMW Club and a few other folks I knew in the area.

Nearly all of the Hooters Girls were local college students representing Ohio State University and Otterbein College. I was served by such standouts as Cassie, Jessica, Heather, Sara, Clarissa, Taylor and Shannon. There were other notables... I was Hannah's first customer on her first day s a Hooters Girl, but a few days later she broke an ankle and I don't think she returned to work. I asked from time to time but Hannah was missing in action. So it goes.

I hope to return someday soon.














































No comments: