Saturday, July 26, 2008

Presidential Wings - Jacksonville, FL






I hosted the inaugural Jacksonville Presidential Wings at the San Jose Boulevard Hooters, one of four in the Jacksonville area. This Hooters is located on the waterfront of the St. John’s River and has an outdoor seating area overlooking the river. President David rode up from Edgewater and President Pirate John is local to Jacksonville. We had a great time discussing all things BMW. I was there for four hours on a very pleasant Thursday evening. As an added bonus, I got my 25th and final stamp in my Hooters 25th Anniversary Passport. I’ll send that in for a wing party certificate (200 wings and incidentals, but no beverages) and to be entered into the grand prize drawing for $25,000 cash. Diane, our Hooters Girl for the evening, is originally from Romania, graduated from college in Jacksonville and will be attending law school in California in a few months.

As an added bonus, Antoinette, the blonde who was holding the bike wash sign with me at the Honda motorcycle dealer the previous Saturday, works at this Hooters and was there with her Mom having dinner. She stopped by to speak with me.

No comments: