Monday, July 28, 2008

Senior Mondays



After work this Monday, I headed to the Tinseltown Googleplex for the 6:10pm showing of the new `X-Files - I Want To Believe` movie. I have seen every episode of the X-Files plus the first movie. This one was top notch too. I return to the Jacksonville Bunny Cave afterwards and reviewed my checking account where I charged my ticket. $5 charge for Tinseltown. Golly! Did I beat the evening pricing? Did I get in on the matinee? No. I looked at my ticket stub and it proclaims that my $5 ticket was for `Senior Mondays`. I don't know what the age cutoff is to qualify for senior pricing, but I can guarantee you it's not 52. I'll have to attend the cinema next Monday to see if this senior thing occurs again. I want to believe.

Do I really look that old?


Epilogue:
I just checked with the theatre and they consider `senior` to be 62 and above. Either the cashier pressed the wrong key on the ticket machine or she thinks I'm really really old.

Oh, the humanity!

No comments: